Trust Your Retirement Plan Development As Well As Your Personal Data With The Retirement Experts.
As providers of products and services that involve compiling personal, and often sensitive
information, protecting the confidentiality of that information has always been, and will continue
to be, one of EJReynolds’ top priorities. Whether you are a current or prospective client, we want
you to know the measures we take to safeguard the information we collect and share with our
select business partners. At EJReynolds, our cutting edge cybersecurity commitment gives you
the comfort and peace of mind that your information is always safe and secure.
The following details how EJR handles and protects your personal information.
Our state-of-the-art cybersecurity program stems from our core principles of trust, integrity
and ethics. We collect only the information necessary to enable us to consistently deliver the
best products and services for our clients. The information collected can vary depending on
the products or services requested and may include:
- Information provided in personal interviews or on applications and related forms such as name, address, social security number, and annual income.
- Responses from your employer or benefit plan sponsor regarding any investment products we may provide such as name, age, address, and social security number.
- Information about your relationships with us, such as products or services purchased, account balances (if applicable) and beneficiaries.
We have implemented security standards and processes including physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure that access to client information is limited to select employees who may need it to do their jobs. They are required to respect the confidentiality of all client information.
Our Best Practice Cybersecurity Protocols Include:
- Secure File Sharing With Sharefile
EJReynolds’ secure file sharing link provides a safe and secure way to share sensitive information online.
- Easily share and send large files of any format
- Save and back-up all your files with unlimited cloud storage
- Trust your files, emails and attachments are always safe with bank-level encryption
- Access files anywhere, from any device with secure mobile apps and desktop sync
- Networks Are Secured With State-Of-The-Art Advanced Firewall Security
EJReynolds’ Firewall Security system protects our computer network from being attacked online by hackers, worms, viruses, etc. It is designed to stop unauthorized access to the EJReynolds computer systems while allowing outward bound data to pass through.
- Internal Networks Are Completely Protected With Industry Leading Threat Protection
Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) helps to protect your organization from malicious attacks by:
- Scanning email attachments for malware
- Scanning web addresses (URLs) in email messages and Office documents
- Identifying and blocking malicious files in online libraries
- Checking email messages for unauthorized
- Detecting when someone attempts to impersonate your users and your organization’s custom domains
- Two Factor Authentication
Increasingly, more and more companies are turning to two-factor authentication (also known as 2FA) to
add another layer of security to their online accounts. Unfortunately today, a single passwords isn’t
secure enough and that’s why EJReynolds implemented a two-factor authentication program that requires
all of our administrators to use 2FA to protect all of our client’s sensitive information.
2FA is a process that asks users for more than just a password, it adds an additional layer of protection.
Once an EJReynolds administrator logs into an account and enters their password, they receive a code via
text or email that then needs to be entered in order to access the account.
Our commitment to your security is just one more reason to trust your retirement planning to EJReynolds.
Learn more about EJR’s comprehensive retirement solutions and how we can help you put the, to work for you.